Sunday, October 4, 2009

I've been published!

My "Emerald Green Handwarmers Pattern" has been selected to be published in the
Knitting Pattern-a-day: 2010 Calendar.
The image of my handwarmers is inside the calendar box cover!
Do you remember them?

This is a very nice news for me, and I'll probably submit some other original patterns in the future, they also have the Crochet Pattern-a-Day: 2010 Day-to-Day Calendar... some suggestions on which patterns I should submit?
The Calendar is very nice and well made. It is a rigid box with inside more than 100 patterns and monthly bonus projects. Every day is a single card that you can easily take out and follow to make very cute things!
I really recommend it. If you want to submit your patterns here's the link to their web page where you'll find all the instructions to do it, if your pattern is selected you can even win some money and in any case you'll receive the calendar with your pattern for free:
http://www.knittingpatternaday.com